Re: rhythmbox in Arabic

Looks great but still not perfect as the titles for the columns are in the wrong order :)

Awsomne job Arafat. With all this work and attention, GNOME is gonna be one Arabic platform that is hard to beeat. Keep up the good work :)

Anmar

Arafat Medini wrote:
Salam,

I am posting this to the general list so that everyone can know about
this app, and because it's not only a translation related thing which I
want to talk about.
As some of you already know I am reporting many bugs about rtl problems
inside gnome, and here is the fruit of long discussions with the
rythmbox developers:

before:

http://www.silverpen.de/rhythm_bug_.png

and after:

http://cfergeau.free.fr/arabic.png

they didn't wanted to believe me but perseverance is, as it seems,
really a good thing ;)

Enjoy the rhythm!

yours
Arafat