Re: Unicode Quranic Glyphs Proposal

--- Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net> wrote:
> On Sunday 18 April 2004 10:36, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> >
> > OK, I think I captured what you note above in the proposal.
> >
> >   http://arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/qu_prop.pdf
>
>  I'm proposing 0659 (Arabic Small Alef) to be used for the new
>  glyph which is the same as 0670 but not transparent and lower.

I'm not 100% certain on this one - it seems to me as though the
current existing 0670 ought to do the job since it seems as though
that glyph needs to be a bit more left-aligned than the others
(in the various examples that I saw anyways).  Not to second guess
your work and the time that you've put into this (ie. you are in
a better position to know than I), I've updated the PDF noted above
with this requirement; do please take a look and verify content.

>  Nadim, everytime we say "yes, it's finished now" another thing
>  pops out but I hope that there are no remaining issues

That's perfectly fine - as long as we are capturing these requirements
and acting upon them in a timely manner (ie. making progress) that is
good.  Let's just get it all captured and taken care of soon.

Keep at it and don't give up.

Any other comments on the doc and/or the info's clarity within ?