New Quran Application Icon

Assalamu Alaikum,

AL-HAMDU LI-LLAH, I finally finished the - I hope - new Quran icon.

I created a svg image coded all by hand with the help of ALLAH.

I created a zip file which you can get here: http://www.includeme.ma.cx/kuran/quran_icon.zip

It contains the the svg file (quran.svg), "yast_nis_client.png" (see note below) and two directories ("upright" and "leaning").
The two directories contain png files in different sizes (512, 256, 128, 64, 48, 32, 22, 16 - yes I know we don't really need the sizes above 128).
There are two versions of the 32, 22, 16 px files.
Files ending in "_1.png" are the same as the big images - except for that they are smaller - but the files ending "_2.png" contain images with no corner ornaments in case of one could not recognize anything on the normal ones.

I wanted to ask you which icons to use for a release and on the websites - the ones that are upright or leaning or should they be mixed (e.g 22,16 are upright and the others are leaning)?

Please start a separate (sub-)thread for telling your personal preference so the votes can be counted easily. Please use subjects like "Pref: L ..,32_1 U 22_1,16_1" if you want to post your preference.

My preference is: L ..,32_1,22_1,16_1

NOTE:
The book shape was inspired by/imitated from a file named "yast_nis_client.png" of the KDE Crystal icon theme made by Everaldo.

btw:	I'll be off until Monday. So please comment on the files, but
	do not expect to get replies quickly - maybe I can read some
	that I receive quickly after this mail, but all other will be
	answered on Tuesday ISA. So have a nice weekend!

Salam,
	Riyad Preukschas