From: Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com>
To: D T <dtaye at hotmail dot com>
Subject: Re: arabeyes & ethiopian languages
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:30:38 -0800

Hello Demiss:

Well i am in the process of putting in some docs but for now... all you need is to go to http://www.morphix.org and check out the howtos and the faq. the are full of good info and links to docs.

Let me know if you encounter any specific problems. I will be more than happy to help.

Anmar

D T wrote:

Greetings,

I downloaded and burned arabbix - very impressive. I'm interested in adapting your setup to also work Ethiopian languages (with the option for users to select between Arabic and Ethiopian Amharic). Can you help? (ie. build procedures,...)

thanks,
Demiss Taye