Re: having problems with fonts?

Hello Tim:

Well the knotot project has TTF (TrueType) fonts that should work fine on Windows and Linux (not sure about Mac though).

Simply download them and unzip. that is all.

Please be more specific next time so we can answer you in one response :)

Anmar

Tim Martin wrote:
Hi, I am new here and I dont know what to can I do here. I am just cheking out the features. I wanted to know how these arabic font extract? I dont know what program to use? or if they cant be extracted in wondows? are they for linux only.