Re: 88x31 pixel arabeyes logo

Assalamu Alaikum,

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
Do please upload 'em to our "art" page.

http://art.arabeyes.org/upload

user/pass - arabeyes/arabeyes

I did.

Tell me whether it is good and/or whether you like it.
If you like it, please add this to arabeyes.org.

I like it, but its not very crisp (a bit hazy). You might want to use the SVG image of Arabeyes' logo and resize it accordingly (using sodipodi),

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/art/ae_logos/

I will work on a svg logo, thanks for the link.

But the logo I created was only meant as small website logo.
There is not enough space to get a crisp result. I had 22 pixel of height for the calligraphy and 7px for the text.

BTW: did you get your CVS commit account ?

No not yet. Can you get me one?

Thanks, salam & keep up the great work.

I definitely will.

Salam, Riyad Preukschas