Re: 88x31 pixel arabeyes logo

--- Riyad Preukschas <rpreukschas at web dot de> wrote:
> As I didn't find any of those 88x31 pixel logos of arabeyes.org
> to put it on my project's website so I made one myself.
>
> I made two versions one with white and one with transparent background
>
> If you want to see how it looks on a website you can see it here:
>   http://kuran.sourceforge.net/
> Just scroll to the bottom of the page.

Do please upload 'em to our "art" page.

  http://art.arabeyes.org/upload

  user/pass - arabeyes/arabeyes

> Tell me whether it is good and/or whether you like it.
> If you like it, please add this to arabeyes.org.

I like it, but its not very crisp (a bit hazy).  You might want
to use the SVG image of Arabeyes' logo and resize it accordingly
(using sodipodi),

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/art/ae_logos/

BTW: did you get your CVS commit account ?

Thanks, salam & keep up the great work.