Re: April's joke

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> On Friday 02 April 2004 10:30, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > As for the coup, its was an april fools ploy (not sure anyone fell
> > for it beyond Ossama.K :-)
>
> I did and I don't like it.

Sorry about that - there was no ill-intent there at all.  Its just
that it has become a tradition for Arabeyes to do something to
partake in the occasion.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience (but you gotta admit that it was
a little funny, no ? "Elzubeir has gone mad" jokes are always funny :-)

Back to our regularly scheduled events...