RE: Arabic Quran XML data

Thank you for your responses.

So I understand that what we are waiting for is
assistance from the Qurancomplex. Last year I tried
making similar inquiries to the Qurancomplex multiple
times via email but my inquiries were not fulfilled.
It seems like they area not good at handling inquiries
via email. Which person from Arabeyes.org took the
responsibility to correspond with the Qurancomplex?
What is the progress so far? Is there anything that
can be done to accelerate the progress with the
Qurancomplex?

Unfortunately I am not familiar enough with Linux and
C++ to be able to help the Quran project in terms of
application code. Although if there is any Java
programming to do, God willing I can help in that
domain. Besides that my area of interest is encoding
the Quran in Unicode text and I think I can be more
helpful in that area than writing application code
since it seems like libquran is written in C++.

Thanks,
Mete