Re: Arabic Quran XML data

Hello,
As far as I remember, I asked Mohammad Yousef to
separate the files into separate Ayas so we could help
in adding the special characters for the Quran.
Since then, we haven't heard any news from him.

regards,
Ossama Khayat

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/quran/data/ar/text/

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/quran/libquran/data/xml/