Re: Arabeyes hosts a DICT server

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 22:39, Arafat Medini wrote:
> I tried some words:
>
> for configure I get شكل but إعداد is used in KDE, GNOME and at
> almisbar.com which is my favourite dictionary bucaue it's VERY
> accurate...
> For setting I get مكان but it can also have many other meanings...
> and for setup I get إعداد whereas in KDE GNOME and alsmibar تعيين
> is used which is far better I suppose...
> I'll try many other words, but I am not really satisfied...
> Excuse my critics but as we are setting up -yet another- dictionary I
> think it has to be a good one...

Mr. Arafat, I love your feedback and many thanks. You can be a critic and
you can do me lots of good if you e-mail me a word with associated translation
in utf and  rest assured in the next dictd restart you valid suggestions are
in effect the next time you search for that word.

Kind regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)