Abiword not displaying "nun" ligatures correctly.

ATTENTION: this message contains ARABIC UTF8 characteres!

Abiword not displaying "nun" ligatures correctly.

Hello, my name is Alberto, a Spanish Arabic student...

I've seen that abiword doesn't perform the ligatur between two arabic
letters "nun" (ن) correctly...

it makes something similar to: ن ن ن ن ن

while it should be: ننننن

In the rest of my gnome applications (including openoffice) works
fine... just abiword fails...

I'm using abiword 2.0.0 for Debian/Unstable

Hope it will help...

Regards... Alberto.

--
Alberto Corbi Bellot <alberto_corbi at terra dot es>