Re: Quran Project (was - Note: Translating Arabeyes)

Al Salam Alycom

Qurancomplex.org is a company (yes a company) so don't think you will
 get any reply from them.

Anyway I can contact "Shik Mohammad Al-Monjid" (http://63.175.194.25/words/munajed/munajed_ara.htm)

He is a shik every one know him in Saudi Arabia (and even out of Saudi
Arabia) and I am sure if I told him about this project he will be very
happy and he will provide to us everything we want.

if you want me to contact him just tell me and I will insh'a Allah go
to dammam and meet him (because he is very busy and I think the best
is to meet him not to call him)

Here is some of his web site :
http://www.IslamQA.com ( since 1997)
http://www.WorkForIslam.com/
http://www.islamicaudiovideo.com/
http://www.islamselect.com

I am sure he will be very happey to help us in this project.

Just send to me what you exactly need to continue the project and I will
ask him in the weekend