Re: some general points

I'm looking to produce beautifully formatted bilingual
text.

To give you an example, I typed up the following in XP
Home:

This uses UTF-8 (Unicode).
(Note: I am not using this group to promote particular
religious ideas.  I am merely providing an example of
what I want to be able to produce using Arabic Linux.)

I want to be able to read and email out documents that
look like the above.

Salam,
Moustafa