Re: arabeyes.svg

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:19:18 -0700
"Anmar Oueja" <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:

> Great Job Mostafa:
>
> I like sodipodi as well. Thanks for the much needed conversion. If you
>
> feel extra adventorous, please see if you can make this logo more
> squarish :)

Well, squarish in what way exactly. Do you mean height = width ?
Stretching it will look ugly, but if you mean you want me to make a
modified logo that is squarish for arabeyes, I think I might refuse.
IMHO the current logo is very artistic. And I don't think I am capable
of doing something that matches. Anyways, thanks for the positive
feedback. SVG format will ensure that anyone can play with the logo and
improve it further (in a sense that logos need to get a modern look
every several years. Like Coca-Cola for example, it doesn't change but
they usually give it a new fresh look.)

Oh, about Arabbix. I can't wait to try it out, it sounds very coool.
But, unfortunatly I am behind a 56k modem.

Salam,
Mostafa Hussein