Re: More FAQs for Arabbix:

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
[snip]
> 2) how to change the resolution on Arabbix
> 	There is an application bundled with Arabbix called
> "gtkxrandr".

I remember there was an application that is built in
KDE/GNOME to change the resolution? Doesn't it comes
with 3.1/2.2 of both desktops as well?

> Please
> document how to use it. it is very self explanatory.
> gtkxrandr must be
> launched as root.

Mentioning root, what is the password of the root
user?

> this can be done by using a
> terminal and typing the
> following: "sudo gtkxrandr". Please write these also
> in arabic.

For the 'sudo gtkxrandr', if the user have to do it
from the terminal, we better do something like a
script that is accessible from the task bar or some
other easy place, and pass the necessary parameters to
switch the resolution.

For the translation of Arabic, I'll work on it once
the FAQ is done.

Ossama