Re: Arabbix 0.5 Release Update

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Here are some of the things to expect in Arabbix 0.5:

Can't wait for all those great things - sounds wonderful !!

> I still have a few things to do such as getting MLTERM to work out of
> the box and setting up gnome dict client to point to dict.arabeyes.org

Let us know if we can help.

> AS for documentation, Nadim and Ra'id are working on introduction and
> FAQs in english and Arabic. These will be included in either 0.5 or next
> realease.

Anmar, I know you are burried with things and other details, do please
let me and Ra'id know if what we've presented to you so far is good
enough (if not, then we need to make modifications and its better to
do it now than later).  I'm of the opinion that what we have so far is
good enough, given your nod we can check in all the files into CVS.