Arabbix 0.5 Release Update

Hello All:

I sorry about my silence about Arabbix next development release.

I had a small hicup on the hard drive which set me back a day or so but I am happy to state that Arabbix 0.5 SHOULD BE OUT IN 24 HOURS:

Here are some of the things to expect in Arabbix 0.5:

-) All splash and boot screens are Arabbix now (no more morphix). (Graphics might change so suggestions would be great)
-) Xchat and GAIM interface will be using Arabic (thanks to Ossama Khayat)
-) Samy and moty have made great backgrounds that will be installed by default (no more misspled arabbic words ;))
-) OpenOffice 1.1 Arabic user interface will be functional out of the box (thanks to Ahmad Twaijri)
-) no more need to set the language to arabic at boot prompt (modified the code to default to arabic)
-) Entire system has been updated to latest debian sid.
-) Arabbix is now based on Morphix 0.4-1 (better hardware detection and faster boot times)
-) Arabbix Hard Disk installer will be in Arabic ( thanks to Ossama Khayat and Mohmmaed Sameer)

I still have a few things to do such as getting MLTERM to work out of the box and setting up gnome dict client to point to dict.arabeyes.org

AS for documentation, Nadim and Ra'id are working on introduction and FAQs in english and Arabic. These will be included in either 0.5 or next realease.

Again. Sorry about the delay in updating everybody.

Anmar