Re:_Mailing-list_etiquette_ال آداب_الكت ابية_للقو ائم_البري دية

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Please add/notify me of any changes so we can use this
> somewhere, and for me to include it in the Arabic OOo
> pages.

Nice.  You might want to add the following as well,

DO:
 - keep all conversations on the list (don't revert to mailing people
   in private) so that all can be privy to the info and to get the best
   ideas any might have.

Ossama, do try to make one document out of what you created so we have
both the english and Arabic in one spot (or maybe etiquette_en and
etiquette_ar) - it would be easier to keep track of the files and their
content that way.  At some point we'll need to add these into Arabeyes'
various HOWTOs.