Re: Mailing-list etiquette الآ داب الكتا بية للقوا ئم البريد ية

As promised, here's a translation of Nadim's
guildelines, in addition to Karori's comment and one
of mine.
Please add/notify me of any changes so we can use this
somewhere, and for me to include it in the Arabic OOo
pages.
Ofcourse, to follow these guidelines (just not to be
blamed that I read/translated them and not using them
:-), here's a link to the page:
http://art.arabeyes.org/etiquette.html

Hehe, I like the title :) Hope you do too..

regards,
Ossama Khayat