Re: Synaptic graphical installer looking for help

Le Jeudi 27 Novembre 2003 08:50, Sebastian Heinlein a écrit :
> I don't know why but Arabic language was available after a reboot only.
> But now it works and we can start de-euro-centralizing our app.
> And thank you very much for the Arabic translation, Ossama Khayat.

+1. With computers dropping to prices like 50 euros or so in future years,
there is a real chance to see GNU/Linux Debian become #1. This would be a
terrific boost for Humanity and a link between cultures.

We are all working on it ...

By the way, pgAdmin still is waiting for a translation into Arabic. Do not
hesitate to propose help if you need to use PostgreSQL, a powerfull database
comparable to Oracle and DB2. For information, visit:
http://www.pgadmin.org

This is just a reminder. Don't bother if you are too busy with KDE and Gnome
themselves.

Cheers, Jean-Michel, France