Re: Akka Open Issues & Todos

I am now trying to check the Akka problems. I am
having a look at it currently (in my laptop, the first
computer I ever owned, appropriately using Fedora Core
1). I am trying to reread it and get another stab at
the code. If unable to do any improvements, I will
submit a patch to make Akka work with perl 5.8.1 on
Sunday.
I will not target a more portable code though, as my
experience of non-Linux, non-Windows programming is
rather weak. I will try to make it modular, for any
one to do the porting, though.
I will be thankful if anyone can provide me with the
farsi code, or any idea about the best way things
should proceed. Elzubeir? Samy?

Muhammad Alkarouri <malkarouri at yahoo dot co dot uk>

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2002/January/msg00046.html