Re: Distros project

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 23:52, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Muhammad Alkarouri <malkarouri at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:
> >  --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote: > ---

> Great, I just saw a commit of las.sgml - I'll be asking
> Eluzbeir to do his magic to rename that file (while
> retaining its commit history) to sais.sgml
Sorry for not doing it from the begining.

> Yup, this sounds very resonable.  The APS docs being
> those simple list/tables of what the distro owners
> should consume.  Your logical hierarchy is strictly
> symbolic and doesn't need to be in CVS of course.
>
> In the distros CVS we currently have,
>
>  TODO.sgml              ; this is Great, do please update
Mr. Elzubair told me not to update it and do the ToDo at the ToDo link ;) Mr.
Elzubair please do your magic to remove it too.

--

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA