Re: attending guadec 4 ?

Hey Arafat:

Have you gotten things moving on this front... ? Please do let us know if you need help as Nadim stated. I think it is a great idea to have Arabeyes represented in Guadec 4.

I believe the state of the Arabic language can be taken care of

I will do my best to aid you so do not hesitate to ask.

Anmar

Arafat Medini wrote:
I think this is a big event as it is the biggest gnome event and the
city this year is very near to my home city Hamburg.

I want to go anyway but making a speech in the name of Arabeyes is, IMHO
something really important and good as it makes Arabeyes known in the
developers community...

yours
Arafat