Re: KPrayertime

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 00:20, Arafat Mohamed wrote:

> I showed this message to my mother and she wants something similar for her
> mac. So, does anyone know of something like this for Mac OS 9?

 I was thinking of making a port of it to X using Xlib, but now I'm
 reconsidering as SDL maybe a better choice (the advantage here
 over Xlib is number 1, portability so it can work on MacOS 9 :-) and
 number 2, familarity, I'm familiar with SDL much much more than
 Xlib :-)

--
Mohammed Yousif
We _will_ restore OUR Jerusalem.