Re: The article at linux mag!

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:38:43 +0100, Arafat Medini wrote:

> Salam All,

BTW: Arafat's original post was rejected since it was huge
     (those looking to mail articles/scans/etc, please use
     the 'contact' mailing-list instead); Arafat's email
     contents were captured locally.

> Here is the Article about Arabbix in the german mag "Linux Magazine",
> I am too lazy to translate now ;) use altavista...

Thanks - a couple of notes.  What you mailed is way too grainy,
could you mail 'contact' (or make available on a website somewhere)
a higher/better quality scan ?  If not, I'll use what you mailed,
for those interested, take a peek (temporarily),

  http://arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/arabbix_low_reso.jpg

In terms of translation - don't worry about it :-)

If you happen to have the name of the magazine and a URL to it that
would be ideal (along with issue number, etc) so we can include all
that info in our "In the Press" section on this page,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php

> I bought the mag only for the article so that I can show it to you and
> now mission completed ;)

Thanks again.