AW: a Bugs page

Assalamu aleikum,

Wait wait ... of course it's crucial for users' contribution and
bugfixing assignment to community volunteers!
Is there any free bugzilla service out there that we could use or do we
have to set up our own server?
I could evaluate setting up such a server ... Or is there any other
suggestion.
Anyway I need your support to figure out some kind of systematic ID
scheme as stated below by Ahmad...

Thanks
Chafik Moalem
Vorstand, COO
AIXPLAIN AG       Email: c dot moalem at aixplain dot de
Monheimsallee 22  Fon:  +49 (0) 241-189 27 17
52062 Aachen      Fax:  +49 (0) 241-189 27 10
http://www.aixplain.de

http://Mozilla.4-SMS.Com
- -*- If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem -*-