Re: Eid celebration

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 11:00:56PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Samy Al Bahra <samy at kerneled dot com> wrote:
> > Why doesn't Arabeyes have an eid celebration?
> > A 2-hour IRC meeting of all developers, contributors and interested
> > parties to chill, discuss software development, i18n and more.
>
> I'm all for it - can we get a serious commitment from people and make
> an event out of it ?

Not me.. I have no intentions of spending hours during Eid in a net
cafe! But this shouldn't stop anyone -- Samy, take the lead if you are
the one interested.

> > Maybe also a eid-theme of the Arabeyes logo?
>
> That would be great - something similar to what google does on various
> occasions with their logo would be nice; how 'bout it graphic designers ?

I'm all for the logo work with the Eid theme (though truthfully I have
no clue what that would look like..). We have less than a week, let's
see what you guys can come up with.

Regards