Re: [Saudi Linux] RH Linux became to an end!! RH

Yeah my feeling is also that RH was/is a very good distro and we will
have nearly all the positive things with fedora, don't forget that the
RH programmers will work on it so we will have the skills anyway.
And as I read once in the slashdot threads, the idea of someone not part
of RH sending a patch which would be accepted by the fedora ppl is far
more interesting then a RH project which ONLY accepts patches from
employees at the company...Seems to me a "far open sourcer" effort then
RH distros became!!!