Thunderbird with RTL?

Assalamu alaikum.

I tried using Mozilla Thunderbird for composing Arabic email.  It was generally acceptable, but lacked (as far as I can tell) right-to-left capability.  The Arabic was fine, and it was even right-justified, but because the direction of the text was ltr, punctuation appeared on the left-hand side of the sentence.  I'm not interested in an Arabic interface for Thunderbird.  All I'm looking for is an RTL option.  Outlook Express has such a thing.  Any ideas?  Anyone know of any better email clients?  Multiple IMAP and POP account support is a must.

Salam,
Moustafa