Re: Prayer time

http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa/index.php?l=a&p=riyadh_city_year_a.php&m=blank_menu.htm

> (I hope if anyone can test them with me and then vote for the best one)

Do consider including other cities outside .sa for those of us not there
for further testing (btw: nicely done !!).

> 2- Start making a GUI prayer time based on ITL with the name (Akim Salatk)
> and then CVS the program to ITL/akem_salatak

Before making a final decision on what code to use and what to go with
make sure to contact the popular online sites like

 + http://islamicfinder.com
 + http://islamicity.com
 + http://www.islam.com

to see what it is that they are using to determine Salat times the world
over.  This would serve 2 purposes,

 1. You'll get more info on what software is out there and possibly
    more insight into which algorithms to use, etc (is open source
    being used ?).
 2. This will raise awareness about Arabeyes' projects and possibly
    bring forth qualified people to test and comment on what's being
    done (will also help our Quran project I hope).

BTW: future 'code' discussions should be moved to 'developer'

Keep up the great work & Salam.