Back...

Salam, sorry for the hurried email about my disappearance.  Our neighborhood
had a massive fire and we were force-evacuated for 4 days which meant lots
of stress and lots of uncertainty about virtually everything.  In all, we
are all fine (again thanks for those that asked and worried), 11 homes close
by were burnt completely and its sad to see people simply dazed and confused
with only the clothes on their back (kinda makes you wonder how others in
various parts of the world feel when their homes are demolished and/or are
illegally arrested and/or persecuted needlessly -- sorry to veer off the
subject, but such things force you to ponder and wonder).

Alas, I have heaps of emails to look over and answer.

Salam all and Ramadan Kareem !!