Re: Alllz - I'm backkk

On Sunday 29 June 2003 16:51, Mohamed Assar wrote:
> Asslamo 3likom
>
> I've just finished the damn exams :-)
>
> how are you all
> nadim-kuru-uniball-isam-yousif- all ya
>
> now I'm free for about 2 monthes , I'm very happy to back to this great
> community  , I hope you didn't forget me :-)
>
> my own roadmap("todo"-"projects") is:

 I hope it's not like the big(chen...chen, ahem) boys' roadmap ;-)

> 1- translation (finish kdebase-kdelibs) , is there anyone work on
> translation now?

  For kdebase, Mohammed Gamal almost finished it in no time :-)
  Now there are still two incomplete files (kcmkicker.po, kate.po) that
  I'm working on (slowly, I know).

  Yet, the root directory needs to be finished and no one is working
  on it currently (AFAIK) and it's of high priority.

> 2- Qtquran Gui ( /make it more beautiful - organized /fix bugs- take a look
> at http://mohasr.haydarlinux.org/qtquran-gui-inprogress.png

 This is wonderful, however please note that it needs to be well-
 grouped because when it reverses the layout (for RTL langauges)
 it still needs to be looking good (the left frame will be the right and
 the right frame will be the left, the Read and the Stop buttons will
 be swapped...etc), this is done at runtime and there
 shouldn't be any problem if it's well-grouped.
 Secondly, the bottom panel is not supposed to be there, it's supposed
 to be at the same places where you find them in a 'Mushaf'.
 Thirdly, please please co-ordinate with Maher and check:
    http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2003/May/msg00000.html
   and:
    http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2003/May/msg00044.html
 I believe that if you co-ordinated with him, we will end up with a
 professinal looking GUI.

 Thanks.

--
Mohammed Yousif
"Ich liebe ihr, weil ohne sie kann ich nicht bin!"