Re: Donations

--- Ossama Khayaat <ossamak at nht dot com dot kw> wrote:
> Assalamou Alaikom everyone,
> Sorry for not participating for a long time.

Salam Ossama - nice to see ya back :-)

> I was checking out the donation system we have, using PayPal.
> One problem is that If I want to donate any money, I need to register
> with PayPal first. Again, the problem is that the country where I
> live (Kuwait) isn't in the list of countries so I can't register!!

I don't think you need to register on PayPal - the registration noted
(password really) is simply there for you to check your account (I think).
As for not having Kuwait (and many other countries) listed - this should be
looked into and solved.  M.Elzubeir, could you please contact PayPal about
this oddity ?  They require billing addresses, yet don't allow one to enter
the info which is rather peculiar.

> Is there anyway, I can transfer the donations though the web, or maybe a way
> just to know the account# of Arabeyes so that I can send some donations? :)

Not currently, but its something we need to consider - we'll post here and
on the homepage if this changes.  Ossama, we'll keep this thread alive until
we resolve this issue and give you an avenue to participate even more :-)