SCS conference (cont)

Munzir, we have the GREEN light from SCS's president/authority (AbdulRahman
Aljadhai) to present at SCS's upcoming conference (as noted earlier).

Could you please check your schedule and start bothering Elzubeir about
getting a presentation in hand (I think they'd like to see the one we have
in-hand arabized).  Do please take ownership of this topic and drive it to
completion (do us all proud).

Salam & we're all looking to hear back post-conference on how well of a
job you did and how well you were prepared (hint hint ;-)