[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fw: [Bug 197375] hebrew or arabic string being copy/pasted, reverses
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Fw: [Bug 197375] hebrew or arabic string being copy/pasted, reverses
- From: Ahmad Al-Twaijry <msx at hush dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:18:26 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031120
Can Everyone vote for this ?!!
This is a big problem in Mozilla with Arabic
-*- If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem -*-
bugzilla-daemon at mozilla dot org wrote:
------- Additional Comments From isam at bayazidi dot net 2003-12-30 16:18 -------
I am using Mozilla 1.5 / Gecko/20031210 .. And the problem is still there.. I
want to add that it is major as Mozilla can't be used for copying text from when
it is in Arabic.