SCS presentation

Munzir, would you be interested or could you present to the workshop
Arabeyes' current status and various other tidbits on Jan 13 ?  The
workshop is slated to take place in Riyadh (sponsored by the Saudi
Computer Society) so it's not a far fetch for ya :-)

Most of the details can be found here,
  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2003/December/msg00125.html

If you agree, we need to get going on getting the presentation completed
and practiced prior to actual audience delivery.  We'd do most of the
presentation preparation, all you'd have to do is get familiar with it
and present it.

BTW: if there are others that are in or will be in Riyadh on Jan. 13, 2004
     and are interested in presenting, do please speak up.