Re: vi & gtk-2 questions

Thanks for the vim advice.

Regarding the gtk=>gtk2 question, I mean that there are a lot of useful applications (like xmms) that have been written with gtk-1.x and they don't support Arabic filenames at present.  I wanted to recompile it with gtk2 and was hoping that someone could save me some time by outlining any gotchas they know of.

Salam
Moustafa Mounir Elqabbany مصطفى منير القباني
(The above message uses Unicode (UTF-8) encoding.)

Arafat Mohamed wrote:
Salam,

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:20:31 -0800