[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to display arabic fonts
- To: general at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: how to display arabic fonts
- From: "G. Roderick Singleton" <grsingleton at openoffice dot org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 08:12:26 -0500
- Cc: discuss at openoffice dot org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1
belahcene abdelkader wrote:
Hi, every body
I ve just installed debian, ( in fact knoppix is
easy, I complete it with apt-cdrom).
When I use mozilla and connect to an arabic site ,
like www.bbcarabic.com, I get the correct fonts, I
mean the arabic fonts are correctly displayed.
In the composer I can write arabic too
But I tried to install the openoffice 1.1 with
arabic openoffice.org-l10n-ar_1.1.0-2_all.deb ,
fonts displayed in the interface installer are a
before that I installed the standard
OOo_1.1.0_LinuxIntel_install.tar.gz , but there
Someone has an idea
thank you very much.
It sounds as if you don't have the fonts installed. Try spadmin to see
what's there and to add what's missing. And since you perfer to
communicate in arabic you will likely firn users at ar dot openoffice dot org to
be a good list on which to ask your questions.
Postest nocenti contingere ut lateat, latendi fides non postest.