Re: Prayertime Library

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:33:42 -0800 Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
wrote:

>[....]
>Ahmad, since you have seemed the most active in this regard,
>could you please follow-up on all of the above (and whatever
>I missed) to finalize this topic.  It would be ideal if all
>the GUI applications used the same underlying engine (ie. it
>would be best if Kprayertime and the upcoming new GUI, etc
>all used the best agreed upon algorithm).  What's key here
>is agreement from all involved in this topic on the best
>algorithm and implementation.
>
>Ahmad, if you need to import things into CVS to make this
>decision (or review), feel free.

Al Salam Alycom and sorry to be late

I have test Thamer code and "kacst.edu.sa" code and I think Thamer code
is better because its in C and it provide better result.

and about hdate I don't recommend it because its not under GPL and you
can't easy include it in your program (I mean you can't use it as a library
for a program)

I didn't see KPrayertime so I can't say anything about it, I hope if
Abdulhap can compare it will Thamer code (I will CVS the code Insh'a
Allah)