I'm calling from a linux box

Salam Guys,

Just to keep you update, I'm currently emailing you from Ximian
Evolution on my Redhat box (I have another that I'll try Debian on).

So now I'll dig through your documents to install the Arabic language
and get more familiar with CVS.

My plan is by end of this weekend go over the code (I'm more of a coder
but I'll try to also help in the arabization since it seems the need is
there for it) and then I'll post on the Developer questions in order to
kick in.

Regards,
Mohammed J. Saleh

P.S. Redhat a long way since my experience in 1997~, any plans on
arabizing Blue Curve?