Re: Arabeyes & Open Source

OK, it was obvious that this is a joke ! at least this is what occurred to me
when I read the post :-)
Now being frank, do you think that Arabeyes-core have the right to do such a
thing ? NO, if Arabeyes decided to go close Source we will Sue it (oh I will
Sue my self!:-) )

Now please remember that most of the efforts made here are GPL, Duali is BSD,
and VIM is GPL-compatable.. so the source code, and translation files, and
everything that we are working on, and the fruits of your efforts are really
Owned by you, and your neighbor, and you cousin, everyone  :-)
So, such thing won't happen, because it can't happen ! :-) I You own the fruit
of Arabeyes members efforts as much as everyone, including the founders of
Arabeyes..

So Take your breath, and thing about benefits of your work with Arabeyes, and
what you've do if this joke was not a joke, do we really need Arabeyes ?

Yours
Isam Bayazidi