Re: Arabic KDE

salam,

The same thing with me,i get the source of kde arabic from KDE site(http://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/desktops/kde/stable/3.0/src/)

i install it ,but when i get into KDE control center ,want to add languge i doesn't see any thing except ENGLISH,so how i can add arabic language after that.

Also i have suggestion,I'm from EGYPT,why we doesn't make meeting soon to just interchange the experince and just to help each other,i'm just newbie in Linux enviroment and want to be Linux administrator ISA,but think in tools that i must know it first like perl and Qmial and many things like that.

i will be thanks for help.and wait to her your reply.

Salam

Ayman M. Galal

______
Web design solutions Visual Revolutions