Re: Printer & Fonts

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 07:58:43AM +0800, info at Saudi ABM wrote:
> Al Salam AlyCom Wa Rahamt Allah Wa Brkatoh
>

> 1 - Any one have any fonts for linux , I have kde 3 and I have only one
> Arabic font (I don't have windows so I can't copy the windows Arabic fonts

You don't have to have Windows to get the MS Fonts, which are freely available
for download: http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fontpack/default.htm

> 2 - Did anyone have any solution to print Arabic pages in KDE3

Currently this is an item on our TODO list, and anyone is more than welcome to
take up the task. Our TODO list is at:
http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/ae_admin/TODO_global?rev=1.4&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=Local

later