RE: Compaq Resario 2800 laptop

I think the problem is in the configuration of the ATI Radeon M7 card memory
size. Make sure you entered the correct value during the installation.
RedHat linux doesn't recognize the memory of some video cards. If you are
sure enough you entered the correct value, try minimizing the memory size
and tell me about the results

./me
Munzir Taha
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers