From: Munzir Taha [mailto:munzirtaha at hotmail dot com]
Sent: 24/Jun/2002 12:00 AM
To: general at arabeyes dot org; info at saudiabm dot com
Subject: RE: Compaq Resario 2800 laptop

I think the problem is in the configuration of the ATI Radeon M7 card
memory size. Make sure you entered the correct value during the
installation. RedHat linux doesn't recognize the memory of some video
cards. If you are sure enough you entered the correct value, try
minimizing the memory size and tell me about the results

./me
Munzir Taha
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers