Fantastic! Great! Cool! Hot! The problem of Arabic is almost solved!

Thaaaaaaaanx Mohammed Elzubeir && Hicham Amaoui for the configuration and
installation method.
Yes, I am very happy that the gooey (GUI) is changed to Arabic after issuing
the command ./configure --prefix=/usr. Now the question is how can I guess
such an option. For sure it's not thru a sorcerer wand, there is some logic,
ain't it?
Another question is how the change the menu to appear from right to left
like in the arabeyes site (see
http://arabeyes.sourceforge.net/images/screenshots/kde3/picture-001.html )

A third question: In the control center the order of the options
(Information Personalization and the like) has changed when converted to
Arabic. How has this happened. What I understand translation the .po files
doesn't do this!!!

Munzir Taha
New Horizons Computer Learning Center