Re: How to change the KDE3 GUI language to Arabic

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 05:05:52PM +0200, Hicham Amaoui wrote:

> Yes this was before Qt get dual licensed under GPL/QPL. You can see

Dual license? This has been the case for a long time now, several years!
I don't see the relationship between the two.

> yourself reading new features
> of RH7.3 at
> http://www.redhat.com/software/linux/rhl_new_features.html
> kde 3.0 is at the top :-)

Yes, they list it as a 'feature', but RH does not have employees specifically
tasked at creating official RH packages. A RH employee does that at his
own time and provides them to KDE. RH takes that.. in other words, they do
the bare minimum, and willing to list it as a feature.. but will not take the
responsibility of supporting it ;)

Sounds to me like dirty business.. in either case, the point is.. you cannot
email RH and say, why is there no Arabic package. They will reply and say,
we don't provide any packages.

later