Re: Free Language Teaching Software in search of Arabic translations

Salam all ..
  Dear Kamal .. why we didn't see you in the translation project ? we need
people with good knowledge og technical translation ?!

About Reto .. Can you please tell us what is exaclty needed ? are the
translaiton in PO files generated with gettext ? of you used other i18n
methods ? and does the translation involve sound recording ? or it is all
text ? and how many strings/translation you estimate is involved ??