RE: Request for comments on Square Arabic

I encourage everyone to read the whole article:

http://www.sakkal.com/articles/simplified_arabic/survey.html

There is a lot of very interesting history and various fonts that could
be adapted.

Timothy A. Gregory            tgregory at tarjema dot com
Arabic>English Translator   http://www.tarjema.com
              Tarjema Translations
The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know